Welcome to the TigerGraph™ Platform - the first real-time, Native Parallel Graph data analytics platform. We have a quick Overview and Glossary to help you understand the TigerGraph environment and its GraphStudio UI.
GraphStudio Cloud Users
If you are using TigerGraph exclusively on the cloud, we've made life simple for you. Our GraphStudio UI lets beginners and pros alike set up and perform analytics with a TigerGraph database, all from a graphical user interface. The only code you'll need to write is for queries themselves; everything else is managed graphically.
- Schema Designer - Design the vertex types, the edge types which connect them, and all their attributes.
- Loading Builder - Select your input files, then drag-and-drop to map input data to vertex and edge fields.
- Graph Explorer - display and explore your graph data, in an intuitive and visual way.
- Query Editor - view, edit, and run queries. Display the results graphically.
♦ Learn the GraphStudio User Interface
We have introductory videos and GraphStudio documentation for you. But mostly, we've tried to make the process as intuitive as possible, so that you won't need a lot of help getting started. Let us know how we're doing.
♦ GSQL Query Language
In the Query Editor section of GraphStudio, you'll write your queries in the GSQL language. You'll find it helpful to understand how your schema appears in the GSQL language, so we recommend starting with the GSQL Tutorial and Demo Examples or with one of our introductory videos.
On-Premises TigerGraph Platform Users
If the TigerGraph platform is on your own servers, you have the full power and configurability of the system available to you.
♦ Installation Checklist
All of your information is in the System Administration section of our Documentation.
Install the Platform: TigerGraph Platform Installation Guide v1.0
Consider other System Administration issues, such as Security.
♦ Developer's Checklist
Your primary interface is the GSQL™ language and shell. You'll also find the browser-based TigerGraph GraphStudio TM UI to be handy.
Start with the GSQL Tutorial and Demo Examples or with one of our introductory videos.
- To learn more about the GSQL Language and our REST APIs, see the Developer's Guides section of our documentation.
Copyright © 2015-2017 TigerGraph. All Rights Reserved.